Добро пожаловать в форум, Guest  >>   Войти | Регистрация | Поиск | Правила | В избранное | Подписаться
Все форумы / Informix Новый топик    Ответить
 Chat with Lab  [new]
Nikolay Kulikov

Вырезка из приглашения. Извините что пока не перевел. У кого есть желание можно поучаствовать

##################################################

Thank you for your interest in the August 24th Informix "Chat with the Lab" call covering Informix Integration with WebSphere and Tivoli. We look forward to continuing these on a monthly basis.

Since this was the first call in our series, we are especially interested in your comments and suggestions for improvements. The IIUG has provided some suggestions for our series which we appreciate very much. We want to ensure your time is well spent. Feel free to contact me at any time.

During our first session we experienced some technical difficulties with the e-meeting. We will investigate the cause of the problems and resume use of the e-meeting as an option at some point in the future. It will be important to have this available should we need to give a demonstration during a call. For our next call, we will eliminate the use of the e-meeting and solely use a Powerpoint presentation and the conference call. The presentation will be mailed to you two days before the call.

For those of you unable to attend, I think you would find the session very informative. Jeanette Horan, VP of WW Data Management Development and General Manager of the Silicon Valley Lab, gave a brief introduction and view of the Informix business. Gary Proctor then gave an overview of WebSphere and Tivoli and how they integrate with Informix. You may view the slides and listen to the mp3 replay at: http://www-1.ibm.com/partnerworld/pwhome.nsf/weblook/eac_index_biz.html . Look down the list for the Informix Chat with the Lab event. Note there are two entries listed, one for the mp3 audio file and the second for the presentation. I would suggest you download the presentation first and then access the mp3 audio file.

Our next call will be held Wednesday, October 6th at 8AM Pacific, 10 AM Central and 11 AM Eastern. Our topic is Informix IDS v9.4 - An Overview of Key Features and the Migration Process when moving from v7. Jerry Keesee will be kicking off the call and Jonathan Leffler will be our speaker. You may RSVP for this call at: https://ww4.premconf.com/webrsvp/register?conf_id=956476

Our upcoming schedule includes:
November 3 - Performance Tuning for 9.4
December 1 - Informix on the Linux platform

If you would no longer like for us to communicate with you, let me know by responding to me at this email address.

Again, we appreciate your business and your interest in this series.
29 сен 04, 12:31    [995913]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
Все форумы / Informix Ответить