Добро пожаловать в форум, Guest  >>   Войти | Регистрация | Поиск | Правила | В избранное | Подписаться
Все форумы / Работа Новый топик    Ответить
 SAP консультант  [new]
Fokina

Are you looking for interesting and remunerative job? Do you have strong expirience in SD and MM SAP modules? Are your familiar with T-SQL and VBA? World known European company is looking for SAP business consultant. In your responsibility would be included direct participation in projects of SAP deployment, support of customers, participation in development and modification of business processes implemented in the system. You would be involved in testing of the system. There are a lot of business trips in borders of Russian Federation. Main office is situated in Saint-Petersburg.
Compensation - 2000$, + excellent traveling expenses.
27 июл 06, 11:25    [2931883]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
 Re: SAP консультант  [new]
to the clown...
Fokina
Are you looking for interesting and remunerative job? Do you have strong expirience in SD and MM SAP modules? Are your familiar with T-SQL and VBA? World known European company is looking for SAP business consultant. In your responsibility would be included direct participation in projects of SAP deployment, support of customers, participation in development and modification of business processes implemented in the system. You would be involved in testing of the system. There are a lot of business trips in borders of Russian Federation. Main office is situated in Saint-Petersburg.
Compensation - 2000$, + excellent traveling expenses.

Please, please, please... Don't make me laugh too loud. $2000 for SAP consultant with a lot of trips? Are you kidding? The market compensation is at least twice as much. Everywhere. Just use a search on this forum. According to your ad, English is also required - this is another reason for much higher compensation. Edit you ad as soon as possible - do not look like a clown. Amazing...
27 июл 06, 11:50    [2932103]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
_this

Please, please, please... Don't make me laugh too loud. $2000 for SAP consultant with a lot of trips? Are you kidding? The market compensation is at least twice as much. Everywhere. Just use a search on this forum. According to your ad, English is also required - this is another reason for much higher compensation. Edit you ad as soon as possible - do not look like a clown. Amazing...

I really was looking for better proposals. And I used search. But seems there are no such big offers as you promised (which exceed twice 2000$). So I would doubt in your sincerity. By the way I was wondered why administrators of the forum do not ban such offensive anonymous comments.
28 июл 06, 15:41    [2939466]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
net_rat

I’m interested in your ad and I want you to have a look at my skills and say if I’m a right candidate for this position. Have wide experience using T-SQL and administrating MSQLServer, have Microsoft certificate 70-229(developing by means of MSQLServer) confirming that, have accounting certificate given by Economic University of S-Petersburg, have some experience with SD and FI modules of SAP, but not enough for implementation. My english is fluent and written skills you can evaluate right now. Is it appropriate for you teaching new employees SAP or you’re looking for only finished professionals? (a little joke) My e-mail: r_pr@bk.ru
31 июл 06, 16:51    [2946732]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
net_rat

I’m interested in your ad and I want you to have a look at my skills and say if I’m a right candidate for this position. Have wide experience using T-SQL and administrating MSQLServer, have Microsoft certificate 70-229(developing by means of MSQLServer) confirming that, have accounting certificate given by Economic University of S-Petersburg, have some experience with SD and FI modules of SAP, but not enough for implementation. My english is fluent and written skills you can evaluate right now. Is it appropriate for you teaching new employees SAP or you’re looking for only finished professionals? (a little joke) My e-mail: r_pr@bk.ru
31 июл 06, 16:52    [2946740]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
to the registered clown...
_this

I really was looking for better proposals. And I used search. But seems there are no such big offers as you promised (which exceed twice 2000$). So I would doubt in your sincerity. By the way I was wondered why administrators of the forum do not ban such offensive anonymous comments.

Well... I don't know what so offensive about my comments, but I find offensive the ads like this. A lot of trip, SAP experience, fluent English and all that for $2000?? Again - don't make me laugh. And don't consider yourself super registered after just ONE message posting. Anyway, I spent 30 seconds to find a position for more than $4000 with the skills similar to requested in this post - https://www.sql.ru/forum/actualthread.aspx?bid=9&tid=302827&hl=sd+mm+sap. So, please try to be more professional also - don't look like a junior amateur. Good luck with your search for a SAP consultant and $2000. Гы-гы-гы. Offensive comments... Смех да и только... Нехрен людей обижать такими предложениями, тогда и обижаться не надо будет.
31 июл 06, 17:09    [2946872]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
прохожий...
to the registered clown...
Гы-гы-гы. Offensive comments... Смех да и только... Нехрен людей обижать такими предложениями, тогда и обижаться не надо будет.

Да лана тут вон паралельно программеров на 500-800 баксов на full time набирают
31 июл 06, 18:26    [2947300]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
vivir2010

Moreover they want the same person to be a high professional in two business areas (SD and MM) and the responsibilities unclude inplementation, deployment, development and testing, all the phases of the project lifecycle. This is crazy.

Обжайтесь дальше.
1 авг 06, 09:36    [2948578]     Ответить | Цитировать Сообщить модератору
Все форумы / Работа Ответить